What will I learn from this course?
Best Knowledge with best score
Engineering in Civils
Who is the target audience?
Geosynthetics are synthetic products used to stabilize terrain. They are generally polymeric products used to solve civil engineeringproblems. This includes eight main product categories: geotextiles, geogrids, geonets, geomembranes, geosynthetic clay liners,geofoam, geocells and geocomposites. The polymeric nature of the products makes them suitable for use in the ground where high levels of durability are required. They can also be used in exposed applications. Geosynthetics are available in a wide range of forms and materials. These products have a wide range of applications and are currently used in many civil, geotechnical, transportation, geoenvironmental, hydraulic, and private development applications including roads, airfields, railroads, embankments, retaining structures, reservoirs, canals, dams, erosion control, sediment control, landfill liners, landfill covers, mining, aquaculture andagriculture.
- Lec 2:Continuation 53m 37s Preview
- Lec 3:Continuation 59m 45s Preview
- Lec 4:Continuation 52m 38s Preview
- Lec 5:Continuation 58m 57s Preview
- Lec 6:Continuation 55m 55s Preview
- Lec 7:Continuation 46m 33s Preview
- Lec 8:Continuation 52m 55s Preview
- Lec 9:Continuation 1h 2m 27s Preview
- Lec 10:Continuation 57m 55s Preview
- Lec 11:Continuation 56m 20s Preview
- Lec 12:Continuation 53m 9s Preview
- Lec 13:Continuation 56m 37s Preview
- Lec 14:Continuation 57m 9s Preview
- Lec 15:Continuation 51m 41s Preview
- Lec 16:Continuation 53m 3s Preview
- Lec 17:Continuation 58m 42s Preview
- Lec 18:Continuation 54m 33s Preview
- Lec 19:Continuation 55m 4s Preview
- Lec 20:Continuation 52m 57s Preview
- Lec 21:Continuation 52m 49s Preview
- Lec 22:Continuation 56m 24s Preview
- Lec 23:Continuation 55m 26s Preview
J.N.Mandal is Department of Civil Engineering in Indian Institute of Technology(Mumbai)
Mandal was Chairman of the session Reinforced slopes and walls -modelling and design 2
Mandal research interest in Centrifuge modeling of geosynthetic reinforced soil structures; Municipal/Hazardous waste landfills,
Tsunami reconstruction with geosynthetic containment systems; Ground improvement techniques,
Geo-synthetic testing; Nano technology (Smart geosynthetic),
Numerical analysis and computer Aided Design of geosynthetic reinforced soil retaining walls and slopes, Pavements.
Recommend along with this
Review's & Ratings
- 2/07/14 Friday 10:20am
Torquent nullam molestie ultrices primis hac fames risus sed id purus, turpis sit semper imperdiet libero praesent purus vitae torquent, ut sociosqu sodales id sodales faucibus eros litora vivamus posuere mauris. amet cursus risus donec habitant malesuada.Reply
- 2/07/14 Friday 10:20am
Sed semper sollicitudin varius inceptos elit libero, molestie tincidunt.