What will I learn from this course?
Thorough in Health Sciences and Technology
Any body who wants understand Health Sciences and Technology
Who is the target audience?
Any body who intrested in Health Sciences and Technology
The goal of this course is the development of innovations in information systems for developing countries that will (1) translate into improvement in health outcomes, (2) strengthen the existing organizational infrastructure, and (3) create a collaborative ecosystem to maximize the value of these innovations. The course will be taught by guest speakers who are internationally recognized experts in the field and who, with their operational experiences, will outline the challenges they faced and detail how these were addressed.
- Lec 1: Translational Research and Advocacy 1h 20m 23s
- Lec 2: Design and Impact of Health Information Systems 1h 11m 49s
- Lec 3: Overview of Quality Improvement 51m 3s
- Lec 4: Health Systems Research 1h 2m 35s
- Lec 5: Process Improvement Theory and Application 1h 12m 42s
- Lec 6: Innovation and Adoption of New Practices 44m 38s
- Lec 7: WHO Safe Surgery and Safe Childbirth Checklists 1h 3m 34s
- Lec 8: What is Quality and Why Should We Measure It? 39m 12s
- Lec 9: Patient Safety in Resource-Poor Settings 25m 36s
- Lec 10: Organizational Change: Positive Deviance 48m 47s
- Lec 11: The Millenium Global Village-Network 1h 9m 26s
- Lec 12: A Perspective on Monitoring and Evaluation 1h 1m 15s
The Harvard–MIT Program of Health Sciences and Technology, or HST, is one of the oldest and largest biomedical engineering and physician-scientist training programs in the United States.
It was founded in 1970 and is the longest-standing functional collaboration between Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
HST's unique interdisciplinary educational program brings engineering as well as the physical and biological sciences from the scientist's bench to the patient's bedside.
Conversely, it brings clinical insight from the patient's bedside to the laboratory bench. In this way, HST students are trained to have deep understanding of engineering,
physical sciences, and the biological sciences, complemented with hands-on experience in the clinic or in industry
Recommend along with this
Review's & Ratings
- 2/07/14 Friday 10:20am
Torquent nullam molestie ultrices primis hac fames risus sed id purus, turpis sit semper imperdiet libero praesent purus vitae torquent, ut sociosqu sodales id sodales faucibus eros litora vivamus posuere mauris. amet cursus risus donec habitant malesuada.Reply
- 2/07/14 Friday 10:20am
Sed semper sollicitudin varius inceptos elit libero, molestie tincidunt.