What will I learn from this course?
Understand Basics of International Finance
Understand Forex Risks
Understand International Capital Budgeting Methods
Understand Technical Terms used in Forex Transactions
Understand Forex Hedging Mechanism
Students should have basic knowledge on Accounting and Financial Management
Who is the target audience?
This coursed is structured keeping Professional course students like CA / CPA /CMA / CFA / MBA (Finance) in mind
Welcome to the course Basics of forex management - A Comprehensive Study. In this course, you will learn about the International Finance and will be able to find answers for the following questions
- What are Forex Rates?
- What is Bid / Ask / Swap / Spread?
- How to compute Depreciation / Appreciation of Currencies?
- Why Foreign Currency Rates Fluctuates?
- What are Foreign Exchange Risks?
- How to hedge Foreign Currency Transactions through Forward Contracts, Future Contracts and Option Contracts?
This course is structured keeping Professional course students in mind like CA / CPA / CFA / CMA / MBA Finance, etc. This course will equip you for approaching those professional examinations. This course is presented in simple language with examples. This course has video lectures (with writings on Black / Green Board / Note book, etc). You would feel you are attending a real class.
This is a self paced learning course. You have to go through the videos leisurely to grab the concepts with clarity.
This course consolidates the following related Forex and you do not need to take any of those courses
- Forex Basics
- Forex Rates - Why it fluctuates?
- Learn Forex Risk: Understand Forex Decision Making
Take this course to gain strong hold on International Finance
- Introduction 6m 18s
- Exchange Rate 2m 30s
- Direct Quote 2m 30s
- Indirect Quote 3m 12s
- Link between Direct Quote and Indirect Quote 1m 29s
- Examples for Direct Quote and Indirect Quote 2m 08s
- Foreign Exchange Market 2m 06s
- American Term and European Terms 3m 49s
- Examples for Americal Term and European Term 1m 27s
- Bid Rate and Ask Rate 4m 13s
- Two Way Quote 1m 41s
- Selecting Appropriate Rate 3m 37s
- Spread 2m 01s
- How to convert a Two Way Quote 4m 29s
- Illustration to understand Two Way Quote 2m 12s
- Cross Rate and Cross Multiplication 5m 28s
- Illustration for Cross Rate and Cross Multiplication 5m 35s
- Exchange Rate for a Day 2m 05s
- What is Spot Rate 2m 13s
- What is Forward Rate 5m 03s
- What is Appreciation and Depreciation of Exchange Rate (Direct Quote) 3m 34s
- What is Appreciation and Depreciation of Exchange Rate (Indirect Quote) 3m 00s
- How to compute Appreciation and Depreciation of Exchange Rate 5m 23s
- What are Swap Points? 2m 46s
I am a practicing Chartered Accountant with tonnes of passion for teaching.
I teach Financial Management & Strategic Financial Management for Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy and Company Secretary students in Ernakulam, India. I also hold Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration in Finance from Symbiosis, Pune and Bachelors in Commerce, from Loyola College, Chennai.
I worked in State Bank of India as Assistant Vice President - Credit for a period of four years after which i started my Chartered Accountancy Practice. During the stint in State Bank of India, I worked on credit proposals of Mid Corporate Units and gained good experience in Financial Analysis, Risk Assessment, Viability Study, Evaluating business models, Project Finance, Working Capital Management, etc.
I conduct work shops for Entrepreneurs, Chartered Accountancy / Cost and Management Accountancy Students on the topics like Project Finance, Credit Risk Assessment, Entrepreneurship Development, Finance for Non Finance Executives, etc.
I love teaching and i want fundamentals of accounting and finance to reach students and so i am here.
Recommend along with this
Review's & Ratings
- 2/07/14 Friday 10:20am
Torquent nullam molestie ultrices primis hac fames risus sed id purus, turpis sit semper imperdiet libero praesent purus vitae torquent, ut sociosqu sodales id sodales faucibus eros litora vivamus posuere mauris. amet cursus risus donec habitant malesuada.Reply
- 2/07/14 Friday 10:20am
Sed semper sollicitudin varius inceptos elit libero, molestie tincidunt.