What will I learn from this course?
Thorough in Dot net
Basic concepts of HTML.
Who is the target audience?
Any body who wants the Dot Net
The .NET Framework is a development and execution environment that allows different programming languages and libraries to work together seamlessly to create Windows-based applications that are easier to build, manage, deploy, and integrate with other networked systems.
- Lec 1: Introduction of Dot Net 2h 24m 3s Preview
- Lec 2: Global Assembly Cache 1h 45m 46s Preview
- Lec 3: Integrated Development Environment 3h 18m 25s Preview
- Lec 4: Internal of Garbage Collection 2h 2m 23s Preview
- Lec 5: Dot Net fundamentals - Application Execution Internals 1h 34m 2s Preview
- Lec 6: Data Type Internals 2h 29m 19s Preview
- Lec 7: Data Types 1h 25m 13s Preview
- Lec 8: .net programming fundamentals - Constructors 1h 25m 1s Preview
- Lec 9: Object Oriented Programming 1h 45m 8s Preview
- Lec 10: Access Modifiers 53m 10s Preview
- Lec 11: Abstract Modifier 54m 56s Preview
- Lec 12: Dot Net Modifiers 1h 39m 12s Preview
- Lec 13: Statements 1h 38m 39s Preview
- Lec 14: Statements - Arrays, Collections, Exceptions, etc 2h 1m 36s Preview
- Lec 15: Statements - exceptions,threading,lock,etc 1h 5m 26s Preview
- Lec 16: System.Collections 1h 19m 30s Preview
- Lec 17: System.Collections 1h 35m 49s Preview
- Lec 18: .net programming - System.Collections 2h 12m 4s Preview
- Lec 19: C# 2.0 Features 1h 52m 47s Preview
- Lec 20: C# 2.0 Features 1h 25m 10s Preview
- Lec 21: C#.net 3.0 1h 43m 6s Preview
- Lec 22: C# 3.0, 3.5 Features 2h 21m 22s Preview
- Lec 23: Win Forms 2h 6m 18s Preview
- Lec 24: Win Forms, Printing, XML, XSD 1h 11m 14s Preview
- Lec 25: Win Forms, XML, XSD, LINQ 1h 22m 19s Preview
- Lec 26: XML 2h 45m 00s Preview
- Lec 27: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc 1h 57m 20s Preview
- Lec 28: Technical Documentation 2h 8m 50s Preview
- Lec 29: ASP.net, TFS 1h 57m 53s Preview
- Lec 30: ASP.net, CSS, Web Forms, SQL Server 1h 15m 34s Preview
- Lec 31: ASP.net, IIS, EntLib 2h 46m 7s Preview
- Lec 32: ASP.net project using EntLib 5.0 2h 49m 17s Preview
- Lec 33: CRUD 2h 24m 23s Preview
- Lec 34: WCF 1h 16m 44s Preview
- Lec 35: SSIS 2h 32m 48s Preview
IT Services Asst Director (Architecture) at Ernst & Young
Member of Design & Solution Architecture, Application Engineering | IT Services at Ernst & Young.
Providing Architectural Solutions in implementing various global applications that support various E&Y portfolios, such as Assurance, Advisory, Tax, People, Markets, Finance, IT Applications, etc.,
Sekhar Aripaka supporting core Microsoft Technologies used at E&Y which includes .Net Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, C#.Net, SQL Server 2008, VS 2010, TFS 2010, Windows Server 2008 R2, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, WCF, SOA, SharePoint 2010, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Migration of IBM Lotus Notes applications to SharePoint 2010 and work with various third-party vendors such as OmniRIM, EverBridge, ArchiveSystems, etc., as per need.
Review's & Ratings
providing videos lectures are nice and simply understandable
Easy to understand
Content of the video is too hard to understand
Well-structured site. Excellent video and audio quality.View More..
- 2/07/14 Friday 10:20am
Torquent nullam molestie ultrices primis hac fames risus sed id purus, turpis sit semper imperdiet libero praesent purus vitae torquent, ut sociosqu sodales id sodales faucibus eros litora vivamus posuere mauris. amet cursus risus donec habitant malesuada.Reply
- 2/07/14 Friday 10:20am
Sed semper sollicitudin varius inceptos elit libero, molestie tincidunt.