What will I learn from this course?
Learn What is Banking
Functions of Banks
Classifications of Banks
Students can approach the course with fresh mind
No Prior Knowledge is required
Who is the target audience?
Anyone interested to know about Banking
Banking job aspirants
Are you looking for planning your career in Banking Industry?
Are you science graduate but interested in learning about Banking in view of immense employment opportunity?
Are you a commerce graduate looking for strengthening your fundamentals in Banking?
Then this course is for you. A perfect course to learn the Basics of Banking.
Banking is considered to be the nerve centre of trade, commerce and business in a country. It plays a vital role in distributing the money for the development of trade, industry and commerce. Therefore we may say that banking is the lifeblood of modern commerce. Bankers are not only dealers in money but also leaders in economic development of a country. Banks can be classified on the basis of functions, ownership and schedules. Banks functions can be classified into primary functions and secondary functions.
- By taking this course, you will learn
- Basics of Banking
- Need for Banking
- Features of Bank
- Different kinds of Banks
- Role of Central Bank
- Functions of Commercial Bank
- Functions of Co-operative Bank
- Land Development Bank
- Internet Banking
- Cheque and its features
- Crossing of Cheque
- Dishonour of Cheque.
This course is structured in self paced learning style. By taking this course, you will learn the fundamentals of banking in relaxed and comfort manner. Video lectures are used for presenting the course content.
Take this course to learn the basics of banking to strengthen your career in banking industry
- Introduction to Banking 3m 59s Preview
- Different kinds of Banks 1m 15s Preview
- Classifications of Banks based on Functions 3m 36s Preview
- Classification of Banks based on Ownership 0m 57s Preview
- Classification of Banks based on Schedules 1m 05s Preview
- Indigenous Banker 2m 33s Preview
- Functions of Commercial Bank 0m 39s Preview
- Primary Functions of Banks 5m 37s Preview
- Secondary Functions of Bank 5m 58s Preview
- Cooperative Banks 1m 21s Preview
- Primary central state co operative banks 4m 26s Preview
- RBI and its Objectives 1m 52s Preview
- Functions of RBI 4m 30s Preview
- Credit Control Functions 4m 52s Preview
- Internet Banking 3m 17s Preview
- Cheque 3m 49s Preview
- Crossing of Cheque and its different kinds 6m 02s Preview
- Dishonour of Cheque 4m 56s Preview
- Endorsement and its types 4m 44s Preview
I am a practicing Chartered Accountant with tonnes of passion for teaching.
I teach Financial Management & Strategic Financial Management for Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy and Company Secretary students in Ernakulam, India. I also hold Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration in Finance from Symbiosis, Pune and Bachelors in Commerce, from Loyola College, Chennai.
I worked in State Bank of India as Assistant Vice President - Credit for a period of four years after which i started my Chartered Accountancy Practice. During the stint in State Bank of India, I worked on credit proposals of Mid Corporate Units and gained good experience in Financial Analysis, Risk Assessment, Viability Study, Evaluating business models, Project Finance, Working Capital Management, etc.
I conduct work shops for Entrepreneurs, Chartered Accountancy / Cost and Management Accountancy Students on the topics like Project Finance, Credit Risk Assessment, Entrepreneurship Development, Finance for Non Finance Executives, etc.
I love teaching and i want fundamentals of accounting and finance to reach students and so i am here.
Recommend along with this
Review's & Ratings
- 2/07/14 Friday 10:20am
Torquent nullam molestie ultrices primis hac fames risus sed id purus, turpis sit semper imperdiet libero praesent purus vitae torquent, ut sociosqu sodales id sodales faucibus eros litora vivamus posuere mauris. amet cursus risus donec habitant malesuada.Reply
- 2/07/14 Friday 10:20am
Sed semper sollicitudin varius inceptos elit libero, molestie tincidunt.