All about JEE Forms
The IIT JEE examination are conducted twice a year and the IIT JEE exam date ranges in January (January 8 – 20) and April (April 7 – 20), in computer based mode. The process of filling the IIT application form involves four stages. Aspiring Engineers should be diligent while filling up the JEE forms to avoid any kind of significant errors. Though for the convenience who are not well conversant to submit the online application due to constraints, 1.5 lakhs Common Service Centres(CSC) are set up across the country by NTA for online support and payment through e-wallet in urban and rural areas. Steps to be followed while filling up the JEE form are.
- Step 1- Registration
- Step 2- Filling up the application form
- Step 3 - Uploading of Scanned Documents
- Step 4 - Payment of Application Fees
The complete process of filling IIT JEE online form is given below:
- While filling up the JEE form, the essential details including personal details, academic details, contact details, exam details have to be entered and submitted. Candidates had to create a password.
- While uploading the required documents, the scanned copy of the required documents which includes the student's photograph and signature had to be uploaded in the format prescribed by the authorities.
- The fee payment could be done online through debit card, credit card/ internet banking or offline by downloading the E-challan. The examination fee varies according to the gender, category, etc.
- Finally, the acknowledgement slip had to be downloaded and a print out had to be taken for the future reference.
Important procedure to follow for IIT JEE application fee through e-challan
- Candidate need to take an A4 size printout of e-challan in pdf format through SBI MOPS page. NTA's required information in addition to the Bank Reference Number was mentioned in the e-challan.
- Candidates had to deposit the amount mentioned in the e-challan by visiting any SBI branch in India. The bank accepts only pre-printed amounted in e-challan.
- The candidates need to visit any of the SBI branches for depositing cash immediately (at least within 12 hours after taking the print out of e-challan) so that payment status in the system was updated for the candidate.
- Candidates could take the reprint of the e-challan through the SBI online website under the tab SBI MOPS and select the appropriate examination under National Testing Agency. The reprint of the e-challan could be taken by submitting the required information.
IIT JEE admit card is the important document to carry at the exam center on the exam day. The document contains all the details related to the test taker, examination and exam center. There are two methods to download the document which are Application number and Password OR Application number and DOB. Visit https://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/loginoption.htm
The online IIT JEE registration for Advanced this year began at May 3, 2019 by Indian Institute of Technology on its official website. May 9, 2019 is the last date for the submission of the online form for JEE Advanced 2019. JEE Advanced 2019 examination is scheduled to be conducted on May 27, 2019.
IIT JEE Cut Off
The JEE Main cutoff 2019 has been already released online by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The conducting authority announced JEE Main 2019 results for the April session. Candidates should note that JEE Main admission cut-off is different from JEE Main qualifying cut off. While JEE Main admission cut off is released by JoSAA for admissions to participating institutes, qualifying JEE Main cutoff is the minimum score that JEE aspirants need to secure to be eligible for JEE Advanced.
The category-wise JEE Main 2019 cutoff are given below:
- Common Rank List (CRL) - 89.7548849
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) - 78.2174869
- Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL) - 74.3166557
- Scheduled Caste (SC) - 54.0128155
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) - 44.3345172
- People with Disability (PwD) - 0.1137173