1. What else will the student get along with the online course?
The Tutor will be personally monitoring the students progress and will be conducting one on one counseling, online group webinars, and online doubt clarification sessions as and when required.
2. How does this platform help a student?
With the 123 concepts explained in videos, the student will have a more clear understanding. That does not stop there. The student has access to thousands of Numerical problems to practice. Coupled with the regular webinars and live doubt clarification sessions the student can get everything he needs to achieve admission to medical college
3. Does it cover the entire NEET Physics syllabus?
Yes. The platform covers the entire CBSE/NCERT NEET Physics syllabus in 123 concepts. There are 19 chapters in total
4. How long will a student have access to the learning platform once they subscribe?
The student will have access for two academic years and can practice the problems any number of times and watch the videos any number of times during that period
5. Can a student subscribe to a chapter rather than the whole learning platform or course?
Yes. The students have the flexibility to subscribe to just one or more chapters. Also, they can subscribe to entire Class XI or Class XII separately
6. Will the student get his/her money back if they do not score 145+ in Physics in the NEET exam?
Yes, we will return the entire subscription payment. However, there are some Terms and Conditions
7. Will I get enough practice problems?
Yes with 1208 multiple choice questions, The student gets to practice while learning once concept at a time. The most important thing is that all the problems have video solutions
In addition to the above the student has access to 31 mock tests for Physics simulating the real NEET exam. Student will get the best of practice
8. Will the videos be long and tedious?
All videos are created with utmost care using the latest technology. No video is more than 7 or 8 minutes. The platform has included several free videos to check out before the student can subscribes
9. What if the student has any doubts?
The student can post their doubts once he subscribes or call our customer care, and we will ensure their doubts will be clarified directly by the Tutor
10. What is AspireBuzz Learning Platform?
AspireBuzz learning platform uses Stimulation Based learning. Like they say "Don't feed the fish. Rather teach them how to fish." The "Stimulation Based Learning" does just that. By the end of this online course, the student will be confident and will be able to score 145+ marks in Physics in the NEET exam. The students will not only understand every concept; they will be able to apply promptly.
"Say goodbye to guesswork."