The NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a pre-medical entrance examination in India that allows students to enrol in many Medical and Dental Colleges for MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH courses. The exam is conducted online and in 11 regional languages.
The NEET examination paper comprises of three parts, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Among these subjects, a majority of medical aspirants find it challenging to prepare for the Physics section of the paper. Preparing for NEET Physics requires quite a bit of effort as candidates have to understand a variety of theoretical concepts and practice several numerical problems related to those concepts.
The syllabus for the Physics section carries nearly an equal weightage of questions from class 11th and 12th. Therefore, the best way to prepare for NEET is to focus on the entire syllabus equally without skipping any parts. The candidate will get 45 questions in the Physics section of the NEET exam carrying a total of 180 marks. Scoring good marks from the Physics section will ensure that your overall score is good enough to get admission into MBBS and BDS courses. Students who manage to score 140 or above out of the 180 marks for Physics significantly increase their chances to study at some of the top medical institutions.
The NEET Physics 145+ online course is exclusively crafted for students preparing for NEET-UG, AIIMS, and JIPMER entrance exams. The course guarantees that students will have a thorough understanding of the concepts and become exceptionally good at solving problems. By the end of their learning journey, they will have gained the confidence to solve most of the questions on Physics for AIIMS, NEET, or JIPMER entrance exams.
About NEET Physics 145+ Learning platform
The NEET Physics 145+ Learning platform is designed to help a student ace in the Physics section of the NEET exam. The platform teaches NEET Physics in 123 Concepts, thus enabling the students to have a solid grip on the concepts and build a strong problem-solving capability.
Here, the explanation for every concept is followed by a set of numerical problems so that the students can remember the concept better. Moreover, the numerical problems are accompanied by video solutions with detailed explanations. After the students are done with a chapter, they can take up a test that covers all the concepts within that particular chapter. An eBook with essential notes and formulas is also included along with the concepts for quick reference.
"NEET Physics in 123 Concepts drives you all the way beyond board exams and keeps you ahead."
The learning platform offers detailed reports to its students showing how well they understood each concept and their progress. To summarize, with NEET 145+ platform, students can get access to the following:
- 19 chapters covering the entire syllabus: Ten chapters are from Class XI, and the rest nine are from Class XII. A list of the chapters is mentioned below.
- Physical World and Measurement - 10 concepts, 30 lectures, 56 questions
- Kinematics - 10 concepts, 30 lectures, 62 questions
- Laws of Motion - 9 concepts, 32 lectures, 53 questions
- Work, Energy, And Power - 6 concepts, 18 lectures, 38 questions
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body - 6 concepts, 20 lectures, 54 questions
- Gravitation - 4 concepts, 20 lectures, 26 questions
- Properties of Bulk Matter - 12 concepts, 49 lectures, 137 questions
- Thermodynamics - 5 concepts, 18 lectures, 57 questions
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetics - 3 concepts, 10 lectures, 30 questions
- Oscillations and Waves - 10 concepts, 35 lectures, 149 questions
- Electrostatics - 8 concepts, 24 lectures, 100 questions
- Current Electricity - 7 concepts, 19 lectures, 58 questions
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism - 8 concepts, 25 lectures, 69 questions
- EMI and AC - 7 concepts, 23 lectures, 53 questions
- Electromagnetic Waves - 1 concept, 4 lectures, 35 questions
- Optics - 8 concepts, 32 lectures, 118 questions
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation - 2 concepts, 6 lectures, 24 questions
- Atoms and Nuclei - 4 concepts, 15 lectures, 60 questions
- Electronic Devices - 3 concepts, 16 lectures, 51 questions
- 123 concept groups: Each of the above-mentioned chapters have a few concept groups. The aim behind creating the concept groups is to reinforce the concepts and practice problems to the students. The concept groups are divided into three parts:
- Important notes and formulae document (quick reference guide)
- Few concept videos detailing the interrelated concepts
- Numerical questions with video and text solutions
- 306 videos with concept explanation
- 19 chapter-wise tests – 970 problems
- A total of 3300 numerical problems with text and video solutions
- 246 eBooklets (having essential notes and formulae)
- 1800 numerical problems
- 12 grand tests – 540 problems
NEET Physics 145+ focuses on conceptual learning. Apart from learning the concepts, the student will also learn techniques to answer questions quickly. Above all, the student gets online practice.
Additional help from the tutor
A student will get immense benefits from the frequent live webinars conducted by the tutors. They will keep track of the students' progress as well as help with any concepts that they are struggling with. After the end of the webinar, students can clarify their doubts or ask any questions to the tutor.
How to prepare for NEET in one month
As the exam is crucial to get into a good medical college, aspirants will be dealing with more anxiety and nervousness during the last month of the NEET date. Therefore, if you are wondering how to study for NEET physics, you can go through the following NEET tricks and keep the stress at bay.
- Understand the syllabus and examination pattern: Understanding the physics syllabus is your first step in preparing for the exam. Paying attention to class 11th and 12th Physics is essential. You must also focus on the chapters that carry high weightage in terms of marks.
- Go through the details: As mentioned earlier, Physics comprises both theory and numerical problems. Having a detailed idea of the theory will help you while solving numerical problems.
- Prepare notes: You will have to go through a vast syllabus while preparing for NEET Physics. Making notes of important topics can be quite useful during revision.
- Learn the formulas: If you haven't mastered the formulas, you won't be able to score well in Physics. Create a list of formulas and try to understand the logic and concept behind it instead of mugging them up.
- Refer to questions from the previous exams: You will have a good idea of the question patterns, how they are asked, and the time you take to answer them. Once you find that out, you can develop a strategy to finish answering all the questions in the given time.
- Mock tests: Mock tests help you determine your preparation and accuracy level.
- Time management: Use your time well. Schedule your time in a way that allows you to practice formulas and revise daily. The more you practice, the better chance you have at scoring high in the exams.