The Course Module
In today’s tech age, computers are the very basis of working in any organisation. Thus, a basic level of familiarity with computers and computer concepts is a must for any job seeker. This is exactly what this section of Bank Po exams tests you on. They want to make sure that a candidate won’t have a problem carrying out the required work using and operating computers in day to day basis. The syllabus for Bank PO computer exam preparation are:
- Basics of Hardware and Software
- Windows operating system basics
- Internet terms and services
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- History of computers
- Networking and communication
- Database basics
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses.
One should not get caught up spending extra time on proper computer textbooks because they would be of much higher level and time consuming. Instead having an effective strategy and practising mock tests, previous year papers along with concept clarity will help in scoring favourable. With 14 robust test series and around 210 questions, TCYOnline Bank Po computer module enables student to prepare smartly and advantageously.