Which is the best coaching institute for the GATE on Chemical ?
GATE preparation in last few month becomes incredibly strenuous, the 50-Hours GATE Online Course for CHEM as best coaching for GATE by Vani Institute in association with AspireBuzz empowers GATE aspirants with the best tool to ace GATE exam. With limited time, our GATE CHEMICAL coaching in form of course strives to accelerate your aptitude to apply the right concepts in the stipulated time for GATE. The GATE coaching in for CHEM provides students with an interface resembling exactly the real GATE exam. The module is by far the best coaching for GATE CHEMICAL ENGINEERING or best co gateaching for comprising of quality video lectures adding value to students in terms of conceptual clarity, breaking complexity into patterns along with improving speed.
The core subjects and topics such as Mass Transfer, Heat Transfer, 'fluid dynamics' in Fluid Mechanics & Mechanical Operations, Thermodynamics, biochemical engineering, food technology, rubber technology, bio-nanotechnology, industrial pollution control etc are covered in the course curricula of GATE Online Course Chemical Engineering - CHEM through a unique, one of a kind Stimulation-Based-Learning concept. GATE online coaching is made easy as the module gives you an access to all the associated Concept, Hint and Solution videos in a systematic learning approach. Our GATE online coaching for Chemical by Vani Institute have become a trusted choice of students across and is regarded as not only best coaching for GATE in Hyderabad but also among top GATE coaching sectors in India because we strive to strengthen the engineers with robust foundation and economical time saving methodology. For detailed insight on GATE online coaching FREE on other stream, visit
Frequently asked questions
It is quite obvious that GATE is coveted like gold dust and a highly competitive exam for engineering graduates. Here is an essential compilation of Whos, Whys and Hows/Frequently Asked Questions in consideration to GATE 2019 exam by us coming to your aid or support.
GATE exam is conducted by IISC Bangalore in association with one of the seven reputed IITs.
There is no limits on attempts for the GATE.
GATE exam is conducted in the weekends for month of January/February
For detailed insight or overview of GATE 2019 visit the government accredited link:
a) Total Questions: 65 Duration: 3 hours Total Marks: 100
b) Negative Marking: 1/3 marks.
c) MCQ and Numerical Data Type questions.
NOTE: No negative marking for Numerical Data Type questions.
Incase the degree certificate has not been issued at the time of application, final year mark sheet of any one semester must be uploaded as eligibility document
Only Admit Card, Identification Card and a pen is permitted inside the hall. Mobile phones, physical calculators, wristwatches, other electronic items are strictly prohibited. If the candidate is found to be in possession of any of these items(even if not using), he/she will be disqualified.
You can login using GOAPS enrollment ID and password and take a print-out for your own reference
The GATE score card is valid up to 3 years from the date of result
• GATE is a passport for admission into M.E./M.Tech and MSc engineering courses in almost all the reputed colleges / institutes like the IISc, IITs of the country. M.E/M. Tech is a four semester program and admission to these programs largely depends upon GATE percentile score.
• The Indian Institute of Management(IIMs) consider the GATE score for admissions to their prestigious fellowship program(Ph.D in management).
• Some of the top universities abroad too regard the GATE score for entry into their sought after programs.
• The GATE score is also required for admission to one of a kind acclaimed PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering(PGDIE) offered by the National Institute of Industrial Engineering(NITIE).
• Excellent Placement Opportunities in PSUs:
- Government organizations/PSUs like BARC, IOCL opt for GATE qualification as a requirement for applying to the post of a Scientist/Engineer.
- The ace rankers of GATE have a clear-cut competitive edge for potential job opportunities in Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre(BARC), Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL) etc.
The GATE score card is valid up to 3 years from the date of result
The written assessment generally contains technical subjects, English, and Current affairs. Students qualifying written exams are called for GD and Interviews
Preparation time for competitive GATE exam depends on many factors such as the individual's aptitude, fundamentals, concentration level, attitude etc. Typically an intense, rigorous preparation of 4-6 months is considered good enough for getting into prestigious IISc or IITs.
The 50-Hours Online Crash Course 2019 by Vani Institute in association with AspireBuzz effectively arms the GATE aspirants with the tool to crack GATE exam competently and unmistakably.
• Time is money and smart preparation is the key. And covering the entire graduate engineering syllabus in matter of months might be a mammoth task. Considering this fact AspireBuzz launched GATE Online Crash Course 2019, a meticulously researched and strategically curated GATE online classes. This Online Crash Course is a rapid, intensive course of learning designed keeping into mind the student's true need.
• Our 3Vs approach of Stimualtion-Based-Learning for GATE Online Crash Coaching is a well-designed curricula where conceptual clarity for each single stream is broken one at a time streamlining the complexity into simple form for better grip over subjects and easy assimilation by the students. Moreover each video with a time limit of 10 mins max keeps it short, simple, relevant and more importantly time-efficient.
• A systematic approach where a student undergoes concept assimilation, subject tests and finally grand test(mimicking the original GATE exam). There's no beating around the bush while using the GATE exam simulator programmed by us.
For detailed view, click the link
The Online Crash Course by our learning platform is a rapid, intense course of 50-hours only, emulating a methodical, interactive and time-efficient strategy. GATE Preparation with anytime, anywhere concept that also at your pace and convenience reaping the exact benefits of the classroom based program without much of hassle to ace GATE efficiently, is our motto.
Over 70 expert tutors have spent endless tiring hours/days in creating the course material with a single mission - 'Not just to generate top quality content but also to add value to students in terms of conceptual clarity, breaking complexity into simple patterns along with improving accuracy and speed.' The topics are meticulously curated by our proficient and well-experienced senior Professors/Lecturers of Vani Institute across the country identifying the critical topics for each subject from GATE exam's perspective. With this course you get the chance to learn directly from some of the highly regarded senior faculty in the GATE online coaching industry who also teach at top national institutes such as IITs, IIScs and PSUs.
We make payments simple. Easy, Seamless, Flexible payment options.
Recommend along with this
- TEST PACKAGE1300.00