GATE Online Crash Course
The core subjects and topics such as Mass Transfer, Heat Transfer, ‘fluid dynamics’ in Fluid Mechanics & Mechanical Operations, Thermodynamics, biochemical engineering, food technology, rubber technology, bio-nanotechnology, industrial pollution control etc are covered in the course curricula of GATE Online Course Chemical Engineering - CHEM by Vani Institute in association with AspireBuzz through a unique, one of a kind 3Vs Stimulation-Based-Learning concept. The course gives you an access to all the associated Concept, Hint and Solution videos in a systematic learning approach. We as one of the quality institute in GATE online coaching sectors strive to strengthen the aspirants with robust foundation and through economical time saving methodology.
For detailed insight, click below
Frequently asked questions
It is quite obvious that GATE is coveted like gold dust and a highly competitive exam for engineering graduates. Here is an essential compilation of Whos, Whys and Hows/Frequently Asked Questions in consideration to GATE 2019 exam by us coming to your aid or support.
1. Who conducts GATE Exam?
GATE exam is conducted by IISC Bangalore in association with one of the seven reputed IITs.
2. How many times one can attempt GATE exam?
There is no limits on attempts for the GATE.
3. When is GATE exam conducted?
GATE exam is conducted in the weekends for month of January/February
5. Where to find the original Information brochure for GATE 2019?
For detailed insight or overview of GATE 2019 visit the government accredited link:
6. What is the question pattern for GATE Exam?
a) Total Questions: 65 Duration: 3 hours Total Marks: 100
b) Negative Marking: 1/3 marks.
c) MCQ and Numerical Data Type questions.
NOTE: No negative marking for Numerical Data Type questions.
7. If the Institute has still not provided the engineering degree certificate/provisional certificate, which document should a student upload as eligibility criteria?
Incase the degree certificate has not been issued at the time of application, final year mark sheet of any one semester must be uploaded as eligibility document
8. Which items are allowed inside GATE examination centre?
Only Admit Card, Identification Card and a pen is permitted inside the hall. Mobile phones, physical calculators, wristwatches, other electronic items are strictly prohibited. If the candidate is found to be in possession of any of these items(even if not using), he/she will be disqualified.
9. How to access online application form?
You can login using GOAPS enrollment ID and password and take a print-out for your own reference
10. What is the validity of the GATE score card?
The GATE score card is valid up to 3 years from the date of result
11. Why GATE is important for you?
• GATE is a passport for admission into M.E./M.Tech and MSc engineering courses in almost all the reputed colleges / institutes like the IISc, IITs of the country. M.E/M. Tech is a four semester program and admission to these programs largely depends upon GATE percentile score.
• The Indian Institute of Management(IIMs) consider the GATE score for admissions to their prestigious fellowship program(Ph.D in management).
• Some of the top universities abroad too regard the GATE score for entry into their sought after programs.
• The GATE score is also required for admission to one of a kind acclaimed PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering(PGDIE) offered by the National Institute of Industrial Engineering(NITIE).
• Excellent Placement Opportunities in PSUs:
- Government organizations/PSUs like BARC, IOCL opt for GATE qualification as a requirement for applying to the post of a Scientist/Engineer.
- The ace rankers of GATE have a clear-cut competitive edge for potential job opportunities in Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre(BARC), Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL) etc.
The GATE score card is valid up to 3 years from the date of result
12. What is the examination pattern for PSUs?
The written assessment generally contains technical subjects, English, and Current affairs. Students qualifying written exams are called for GD and Interviews
13. What is the ideal duration for preparation for GATE exam?
Preparation time for competitive GATE exam depends on many factors such as the individual's aptitude, fundamentals, concentration level, attitude etc. Typically an intense, rigorous preparation of 4-6 months is considered good enough for getting into prestigious IISc or IITs.
14. Why GATE ONLINE CRASH COURSE 2019 with AspireBuzz is a must? How is it useful?
The 50-Hours Online Crash Course 2019 by Vani Institute in association with AspireBuzz effectively arms the GATE aspirants with the tool to crack GATE exam competently and unmistakably.
• Time is money and smart preparation is the key. And covering the entire graduate engineering syllabus in matter of months might be a mammoth task. Considering this fact AspireBuzz launched GATE Online Crash Course 2019, a meticulously researched and strategically curated GATE online classes. This Online Crash Course is a rapid, intensive course of learning designed keeping into mind the student's true need.
• Our 3Vs approach of Stimualtion-Based-Learning for GATE Online Crash Coaching is a well-designed curricula where conceptual clarity for each single stream is broken one at a time streamlining the complexity into simple form for better grip over subjects and easy assimilation by the students. Moreover each video with a time limit of 10 mins max keeps it short, simple, relevant and more importantly time-efficient.
• A systematic approach where a student undergoes concept assimilation, subject tests and finally grand test(mimicking the original GATE exam). There's no beating around the bush while using the GATE exam simulator programmed by us.
For detailed view, click the link
15.What is the duration of GATE ONLINE CRASH COURSE 2019 by AspireBuzz?
The Online Crash Course by our learning platform is a rapid, intense course of 50-hours only, emulating a methodical, interactive and time-efficient strategy. GATE Preparation with anytime, anywhere concept that also at your pace and convenience reaping the exact benefits of the classroom based program without much of hassle to ace GATE efficiently, is our motto.
16. Who are the faculties or creator of our course?
Over 70 expert tutors have spent endless tiring hours/days in creating the course material with a single mission - 'Not just to generate top quality content but also to add value to students in terms of conceptual clarity, breaking complexity into simple patterns along with improving accuracy and speed.' The topics are meticulously curated by our proficient and well-experienced senior Professors/Lecturers of Vani Institute across the country identifying the critical topics for each subject from GATE exam's perspective. With this course you get the chance to learn directly from some of the highly regarded senior faculty in the GATE online coaching industry who also teach at top national institutes such as IITs, IIScs and PSUs.
17. What is the mode of Payment to get admission into our effective programme?
We make payments simple. Easy, Seamless, Flexible payment options.
Recommend along with this
- TEST PACKAGE999.001300.00
- TEST PACKAGE800.00